You are about to begin a video stream. Click on the button "Setup video streaming", you will be redirected to YouTube, there you will be able to initialize the video stream.
Have you completed the setup of video stream on Youtube dashboard? The video stream will be stored in the BioVoices platform only if you have completed the setup on YouTube
Choose a poll title and click the "add poll" button, you will be redirected to an external google page that will allow you to create poll questions. All poll options (public/private summary of responses, limit to 1 response etc.) are manageable through Google.
Please authorize BIOVOICES App to create polls on your Google account. Click on
Description: The MML workshop was based around the above question, using the Mentimeter tool to aid discussion
with participants. After each slide a short discussion was held about the results.
1. Are bio-based packaging alternatives sustainable?
2. Which of the following issues do you see as the challenges to achieving sustainable BB packaging?
- Confusion about claims by manufacturers
- Wide variety of materials on the market
- Lack of appropriate recycling infrastructure in the UK to deal with BB packaging
- Inadequate government policy relating to industry standards & labelling
3. Are 2G waste streams the answer to producing sustainable BB packaging?
4. What opportunities are there for utilizing sustainable 2G waste streams?
5. Will UK government policy on standards for BB packaging drive acceleration of availability & use?
6. What current challenges mitigate against availability, use and disposal of BB packaging?
7. Are consumers being misled by current practice?
8. Is your organization combating consumer confusion?
Food packaging, disposable tablewear
Topics of discussion:
Supporting strategies, regulatory frameworks legislation and standards at EU and national levels
Supporting environment (Infrastructures, intermediaires, new business opportunities)
C3 – Release standardization
D3 – Increase sustainable 2G feed stock for b2b products